The Consultants of The Public Health Consulting Group, LLC, collectively bring a wealth of experience in the design, development, and implementation of programs within varied settings (i.e. the community and clinical environments). Trained as community and clinical scientists, health educators, and public health practitioners, our consultants have a documented history of advancing a public health agenda aimed at health promotion and the prevention of disease. Our team has amassed international and national experience as organizing committee members of conferences, session chairs, keynote speakers, workshop developers and facilitators, and poster session judges. We are proficient in the publication of peer-reviewed publications in diverse areas addressing health disparities among disadvantaged and vulnerable populations. Securing and managing extramural funding support from federal agencies and industry sponsors attest to our scientific contributions in public health.
Expertise of consultants with The Public Health Consulting Group, LLC include:
- Capacity Building
- Needs Assessments
- Feasibility Testing
- Pilot Program Design and Implementation
- Community Program Development and Implementation
- Program Adaptation for Diverse Populations
- Program Evaluation
- Collaborating with interdisciplinary teams to develop proposals that examine facilitators and barriers to health promotion among vulnerable populations in the United States and abroad.
- Providing intellectual leadership and analytical direction throughout all stages of the program development and implementation process, including hypothesis generation and testing, focus group moderation, interview delivery, rigorous analysis of findings and presentation of ideas.
- Analyzing the impact of predictors and facilitators on social determinants of health for diverse populations at risk for varied health disparities.
- Grant writing